After 10 years of Object Orientated Java, 2 years of Functional Programming in Scala was enough to convince me that I could never switch back. But why? The answer is simple: Functional Scala lets you think less. It reduces the number of moving parts you need to hold in your head, lets you stay focussed and saves your mental stack from overflowing.
In this talk I’ll show you how to stop treating Scala as a better Java and start exploring the world of Functional Programming. I’ll use code examples to demonstrate a four step path that’ll let you ease yourself into the world of Functional Programming while continuing to deliver production quality code.
With each step we’ll learn a new technique, and understand how it leaves you with less to think about: Hopefully this talk will convince you that Functional Scala leads to code that’s easier to hold in your head, and leave you excited about learning a new paradigm.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10