One of the most famous swords was the Cutlass, used by naval men for centuries but made famous by pirates.
The overall build of the Cutlass made it extremely popular among seafarers in the 17th and 18th centuries.
As a short broadsword, generally around 28 inches in length, the Cutlass was ideal for use on ships, where space was limited.
Become a Simple History member:
Support us on Patreon:
Copyright: DO NOT translate and re-upload our content on Youtube or other social media.
SIMPLE HISTORY MERCHANDISE
Get the Simple History books on Amazon:
Simple history gives you the facts, simple!
See the book collection here:
Created by Daniel Turner
Script: Conan White
Celtic Impulse – Celtic by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 Best Pixel Games for Android/IOS – 2019
- [Pitu TIPS] Hướng dẫn chi tiết ghép ảnh cổ trang (Crazy ex-face)
- REDHOOD MỀU THỬ THÁCH SINH TỒN TRÊN MẶT TRĂNG TRONG MINECRAFT TẬP 1*1 NGÀY MỀU SỐNG TRÊN CUNG TRĂNG
- Forged in Fire: BLACKBEARD'S CUTLASS ATTACKS THE FINAL ROUND (Season 6) | History
- Baby Shark and more | Best Songs of 2018 | +Compilation | Pinkfong Songs for Children