They’re not just an animal, they’re a material. And that’s got engineers interested.
Subscribe to our channel!
For more information about the Hu lab:
Red imported fire ants (solenopsis invicta) are native to South America and an invasive species in the United States. One of the adaptations that makes them so hardy is that they can build large structures by linking their bodies together. This is how they form rafts that can float during floods. When they’re aggregated together, fire ants can be seen as a material and the Hu lab at Georgia Tech has been testing that material for years.
Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the noise and understand what’s really driving the events in the headlines. Check out to get up to speed on everything from Kurdistan to the Kim Kardashian app.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76