Scale By the Bay 2019 is held on November 13-15 in sunny Oakland, California, on the shores of Lake Merritt: Join us!
DSLs are everywhere. Have you ever used SQL, Ant or maybe HTML? If so you were using a DSL, maybe without realizing it. Domain-Specific Languages, or DSLs, provide convenient syntactical means of expressing goals in a given problem domain. A well-crafted DSL communicates the essence and means of the domain it represents in a natural way, so that you don’t even think about its underlying technology. Scala’s rich, flexible syntax combined with its OO and functional features makes writing DSLs a breeze. In this talk I’ll introduce the concept of DSLs, where to best apply them, their pros and cons, and how to integrate DSLs into your core application. We will see a practical example of how to lever the tools Scala gives us and build our very own tax calculation DSL.
software engineer, Wix.com
Alon Muchnick is a software engineer with background in networking security and Unix systems. For the last two years he has been working for Wix.com, developing Wix Stores, a robust microservices-based eCommerce platform, using Scala stack and CQRS with event sourcing.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10