For the full review, where it’s in stock, and how much it costs, visit
NFL Game Day is a board game that lets players recreate a football game. The game comes with 32 metal team logos that can be stuck on the end zones of the game board so that players can play as their favorite NFL team. Each player gets five offensive and five defensive cards. The offensive player chooses an offense card, and the defensive player chooses a defense card not knowing what the offense card is. The defense card drawn determines the outcome of each offense card. For example, if the offense card is a 10 Yard Pass, and the defense card is a Pass Defense card, there’s no gain for the offense. If the defense card is a Fumble Card, it counts as a 2x gain for the offense.
There are also special teams cards that tell you where to start on kick-off and also how far your punt goes. When you get to a certain yard distance within the 40-yard line, you can attempt field goals. It’s determined by where you are on the field and the roll of a die. Additional cards include zone blitzes, interception cards, penalty cards, and time out cards. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10