This tutorial shows how to find and replace formatting in Microsoft Word. Formatting includes things like bold fonts, italics, and heading styles.
This video was recorded in Word 2016. However, the steps are the same for Word 2019, Word 2013, Word 2010, and Word for Office 365.
0:40 Find and replace formatting applied anywhere in the document
2:14 Find and replace formatting applied to specific text
3:54 Tips for finding and replacing formatting
This tutorial’s corresponding blog post can be found at
Visit my blog at for more information on writing, editing, and document software.
If you have a specific question about Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat, please leave your question in the comment section below. Although I can’t guarantee that I will be able to accommodate all requests, I will certainly make an effort to create as many viewer-requested videos as possible.
Thank you for watching!
✒ Looking for writing and editing products? Visit my Amazon store to see many of the resources I use in my own business.
Erin’s Amazon Store:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vợ chồng mới cưới muốn mua chung cư Thanh Xuân giá rẻ, đến đâu?
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng MiniTool Partition Winzard toàn tập
- BG25: Hướng dẫn cách chuyển dấu phẩy thành dấu chấm trong Excel 2007, 2010, 2013- kế toán trên excel
- Hướng dẫn cách cài đặt font chữ cho máy tính nhanh nhất
- Instruction install File Format Converter, Đọc file office 2007 trên office 2003