GameMaker Lesson Tutorial part of free game programming course. Visit for hundreds of tutorials all with completed GameMaker project files.
How to use .ini files to save the types and location of all objects in a room to a grid structure and then to the file system. Very useful technique for saving levels, making level editors for your own games, loading levels or waves, etc.
This video is intended to be watched along with the other file videos in this playlist to give you a good start on working with files.
All these gamemaker tutorials will work with Gamemaker Studio GMS or Gamemaker Studio 2 GMS.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76