GameMaker Lesson Tutorial part of free game programming course. Visit for hundreds of tutorials all with completed GameMaker project files.
How to use .ini files to save and load game data. Specifically using a map structure to save the inventory of the player but can be applied to a variety of game tasks involving reading and writing the file system.
This video is intended to be watched along with the other file videos in this playlist to give you a good start on working with files.
All these gamemaker tutorials will work with Gamemaker Studio GMS or Gamemaker Studio 2 GMS.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76