Straight gameplay (no commentary or edits) of Battleship (aka Navy Blue) for Game Boy, developed by Pack-In Video and published in the U.S by Mindscape.
I’ve posted this video as a resource for anyone who would like to use it. Please fell free to use for your own projects! My only request is that you credit this YouTube channel or gameboyworld.com in either your video or your video description.
This represents the best and most authentic quality video I’m able to capture: It’s recorded from an actual cartridge of the game playing in a Super Game Boy on an RGB-modded Super NES, running through a upscaler and captured at 720p resolution. In other words, this is intended to be reference quality footage (in terms of video quality if not necessarily in terms of gameplay).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76