Scala, by being both Functional and Object-Oriented is easy to get started with, especially for java developpers. However, to get the most of the language, you have to embrace its functional nature.
In this session, I’ll show you how to start using scala’s functional nature by presenting patterns originated in the functional world:
* Substitution model and “everything is an expression”
* Algebraic Data Types for data modelling
* Typeclasses for extensible abstractions
* Error handling in a composable fashion with Either and Validation
* Segregation between logic and effects for easier testing
* Property based testing
Clément Delafargue is the CTO of Clever Cloud. A graduate from École Centrale de Nantes, he has been developing web projects since 2002. He enjoys working both on frontend and backend, as well as learning new languages and tech stacks. He’s particulary interested in functional programming.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10