This video was recorded at Code BEAM SF 2020 –
Get involved in Code Sync’s next conference –
ELIXIR VS SCALA
by Ludwik Bukowski
Both Scala and Elixir take advantage of functional programming concepts and provide the right tools for building highly concurrent, scalable and distributed systems.
One can wonder which of the two is a better choice for a certain use case, especially when it comes to compute-intensive tasks – like machine learning algorithms.
As engineers, we prefer concrete numbers to all the buzzwords, so we load tested a simple pattern recognition app implemented in both technologies. Join our talk to see the results!
Slides & full abstract:
THE SPEAKER – LUDWIK BUKOWSKI
Erlang/Elixir Software Developer
Ludwik is an Elixir enthusiast who works as a software developer at Erlang Solutions.
More on Ludwik Bukowski:
CODE SYNC & CODE BEAM SF 2020
Code BEAM SF is powered by Code Sync. Code BEAM SF 2020 was sponsored by WhatsApp, The RealReal, PepsiCo, Erlang Ecosystem Foundation, Erlang Solutions, WhiteSource, 2600Hz, Simpli.fi, Tubi, Pleroma, and Mux.
Mail: info at codesync.global
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76