This video was recorded at Code BEAM SF 2020 –
Get involved in Code Sync’s next conference –
ELIXIR VS SCALA
by Ludwik Bukowski
Both Scala and Elixir take advantage of functional programming concepts and provide the right tools for building highly concurrent, scalable and distributed systems.
One can wonder which of the two is a better choice for a certain use case, especially when it comes to compute-intensive tasks – like machine learning algorithms.
As engineers, we prefer concrete numbers to all the buzzwords, so we load tested a simple pattern recognition app implemented in both technologies. Join our talk to see the results!
Slides & full abstract:
THE SPEAKER – LUDWIK BUKOWSKI
Erlang/Elixir Software Developer
Ludwik is an Elixir enthusiast who works as a software developer at Erlang Solutions.
More on Ludwik Bukowski:
CODE SYNC & CODE BEAM SF 2020
Code BEAM SF is powered by Code Sync. Code BEAM SF 2020 was sponsored by WhatsApp, The RealReal, PepsiCo, Erlang Ecosystem Foundation, Erlang Solutions, WhiteSource, 2600Hz, Simpli.fi, Tubi, Pleroma, and Mux.
Mail: info at codesync.global
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn luật chơi và cách chơi xì dách từ A-Z cho người mới
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game