This video was recorded at Scala Days Copenhagen 2017
Follow us on Twitter @ScalaDays or visit our website for more information
In this talk I’ll introduce Doodle, a Scala library for data visualisation that renders in the browser, to files, and on the desktop.
Doodle is a new 2D visualisation library for Scala. It can render graphs on the desktop, to files (PDF and PNG), and, using Scala.js, to the browser as SVG. In this talk I will briefly describe how to use Doodle for common tasks, and then delve into its architecture. I’ll show how standard functional programming techniques allows Doodle to provide powerful functionals at multiple levels of abstraction, yielding a library that is both easy to use and extremely flexible.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10