An incredible metal structure is made by pouring molten aluminum into a fire ant colony. The resulting cast is huge, weighing 17.9 lbs. and reaching a depth of 18 inches.
These are the red imported fire ants (RIFA) which are harmful to the environment and their nests are exterminated by the millions in the United States using poisons, gasoline and fire, and boiling water.
From Wikipedia: “Researchers have also been experimenting with extreme temperature change to exterminate RIFAs [red imported fire ants], such as injecting liquid nitrogen or pressurized steam into RIFA nests. Besides using hot steam, pouring boiling water into ant mounds has been found effective in exterminating their nests.”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi game bắn cá vua hải tặc trên máy tính
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách tải game bắn cá miễn phí về điện thoại nhanh nhất
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10