C++ String Comparison
Write a program that asks the user to enter two names and store them in string objects.. It should then report whether they are the same or not, ignoring case, To help accomplish its task, it should use two functions in addition to main(). The functions are: StringUppercaseIt(string s) boolean sameString(string s1, string s2)
The sameString function, which receives the two strings to be compared, will need to call uppercaseIt for each of them before testing if they are the same. The uppercaseIt function should use a loop so that it can call the toupper function for every character in the string it receives before returning it back to the sameString function.
Learning to code? Follow my C++ tutorials for beginners. I do a lot of C++ programming challenges and C++ projects as part of my homework – every day!
If you are learning to program, nothing beats solving real programming exercises and coding challenges.
So don’t forget to subscribe, as I release new programming videos every day!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ka-nom.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Unbox] Khui hộp Mainboard ITX Asrock Z490M-ITX/AC
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt Stranded Deep Full Crack 2020 – Daominhha.com
- How To download and install staruml || StarUml- How to make uml diagrams
- C String Library and String Copy Function – strcpy()
- [Lập trình C/C++] Xây dựng hàm strcpy – Sao chép chuỗi