HdE’S TOTALLY UNORIGINAL GAMING SHOW S01, E07
BATTLESHIP REVIEW FOR NINTENDO GAMEBOY.
I go monochromatic for a look at Mindscape’s Gameboy conversion of the classic table-top naval strategy game Battleship. And I ask the all important question: does this beloved family favourite have anything special to offer after being digitised and squeezed into a little grey cartridge?
Links to the featured reviews shown in the end credits:
BUBBLE BOBBLE – Sega Game Gear
ASTEROIDS – Atari 7800
GALAXIAN – Atari 2600
If you enjoyed this review, please give consideration to subscribing and enabling notifications by clicking the bell icon. Enabling notifications is SUPER important, as you’re not guaranteed to receive news of future updates otherwise!
If you would like to support the channel with a small donation, you can buy me a coffee over on Ko-Fi via this link:
All donations REALLY help to keep the channel going.
Follow me on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76