A playthrough of Mindscape’s 1993 NES game, Battleship.
Played through all forty stages of the campaign.
For being so late in the console’s life, one would think that they could have done a bit more with this… especially given that Radar Mission, an early Gameboy game that cloned the basics of Battleship, was significantly better.
At the very least, if you’re paying $40 for a video game rendition of a board game, you might expect to do all the things that you could in the $15 board game. Like play with another person. Alas, there is no multiplayer option to be found. There’s no two player mode, and the graphics and sound serve their purpose… in about as hum-drum way as possible.
It was entertaining enough to pass some time with, but would I revisit it? Probably not.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Let's Play STORY OF A GLADIATOR Gameplay PC Part 1 (ENTER THE ARENA)
- FROG PRINCE drawing for DUNGEON KNIGHT Board Game
- Tracy McGrady Huge Half Windmill Alley Oop Vs Raptors 12-11-10
- #Giter8 – Part 2 – Clean Architecture #SBT #Scala Template
- NW Dream Team REWARD GRINDING! – Final Render, MaTN & Psykergirl – HIGH WIN GAMES!!! – FALLOUT 76